Book Suggestions

I'm a big fan of books and I love to read. I'm sure many other people also love to read. I am going to share about the books I've read in the form of reviews. If anyone has any recommendations, then please feel free to tell. You can even write reviews. Right now I am going to tell some suggestions. Here are some suggestions( I am a picky reader and don't like every book, so I think it will be a pretty good list):

1 Wonder by R.J Palacio
2 When you reach me
3 The giver
4 The invention of Hugo cabret
5 Doll bones
6 Hatchet
7 Wonderstruck
8 Breadcrumbs
9 Miss peregrine's peculiar children series
10 The Percy Jackson series
11 The heroes of Olympus series
12 the hunger games
13 11 birthdays
14 finally
15 13 gifts
16. The hunger games trilogy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Review: Judge Me Not

Book Series Review : Willow Falls Series

Hindi and English Friendship Quotes/ मित्रता पर विचार