A Thought

Here's another thought- one of my all time favorites:

"We believe in ordinary acts of bravery - in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

For those of you who have read 'Divergent' must know that this is the Dauntless motto. For those, who haven't read the book, it's an excellent quote from an amazing book, 'Divergent.'
As for the reason why I like this quote -
It shows that being brave doesn't mean jumping in an ocean full of sharks to save a drowning child. Doing ordinary acts of bravery is just as brave. Moreover, the best kind of ordinary bravery is standing up for another. It requires courage, which not everyone has, but is something everyone can do. This quote proves anyone, even you or I can be brave.
So, yeah. This is my favorite quote. Let me know yours down below in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Review: Judge Me Not

Book Series Review : Willow Falls Series

Hindi and English Friendship Quotes/ मित्रता पर विचार