My Dream

A dream is a vision which one tries to achieve and what everyone should have. My dream is to be a world renowned scientist. A scientist's job is to make technologies for the comfort of human life. I will be a scientist not only for the comfort of human life but also for the well being of the unfortunate. A safe house, clean environment, new technologies, happy health- the unfortunate would no longer be unfortunate. Everyone wants to find the cure of cancer, HIV, etc. I want to find how to destroy them. We all know the population problems- more people less space. I will create such an environment for people and nature to live on other planets like Mars, Jupiter,etc. One planet I would make for nature itself as it is getting destroyed by us humans. There are many problems in the world. I would help the people to have a fresh start using my inventions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem Review: Judge Me Not

Book Series Review : Willow Falls Series

Hindi and English Friendship Quotes/ मित्रता पर विचार